Button alinement

  1. #1
    wildauk
    Guest

    Button alinement

    Hi, I have just made aload of comand buttons using visual basics,I'm Having a
    problem lining them up, is there a easy way to do this.

    thank you in advance, Wildauk.

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Button alinement

    There are two different types of buttons. One comes from the control toolbox
    and the other comes from the forms toolbar. They are a bit different in how
    they work so we need to know which kind you have... Also how did you want
    them to line up? Vertical or Horizontal
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3
    wildauk
    Guest

    RE: Button alinement

    Hi Jim, they come from the control tool box and I would like to line them up
    Horizontaly.
    Thanks again, Barry.

  4. #4
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: Button alinement

    Add the Align Left button in customize toolbars > Drawing

    Regards,
    Peter T

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: Button alinement

    On the basis of your reply to Jim add the Align Horizontal button

    Peter T

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Button alinement

    If you are looking for a simple ordering of the buttons then you can use the
    align and distribution tool in the drawing toolbar. If however you need to
    align the buttons to specific cells that can be done via code (easy to do
    with buttons from the control toolbox)... Let me know if you want any help
    with that...
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson