Macro to fill in cell?

  1. #1
    Tammy
    Guest

    Macro to fill in cell?

    Hi - can anybody tell me how to write a macro for excel to fill in blanks, in
    a column with the data from the cell above, til it gets to a non-blank cell,
    then repeats?

    I want it to copy the cell directly above, then fill in the blanks below
    with that number, and continue til it gets to another number, then repeats
    with next number etc.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest