How to import data from Access Database.

  1. #1
    vidi
    Guest

    How to import data from Access Database.

    I need to import data from a table in access but only specific fields and
    they are multiple tables i need to do this from, as each field is from a
    different table.

  2. #2
    BillyRogers
    Guest

    RE: How to import data from Access Database.

    Look at my post on 7/20/2006 "Check for Primary Key"

    I'm bringing in query results from multiple access databases and saving the
    results in excel.

    you should also check out Ron de Bruin's website http://www.rondebruin.nl/
    he has some information on connecting to access

    Billy Rogers

    Dallas,TX

    Currently Using Office 2000

  3. #3
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: How to import data from Access Database.

    do a report in access with the information that you need and print to an
    excel file,

    hth
    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo