2-line title on a xy line plot

  1. #1

    2-line title on a xy line plot

    Is it possible to code a 2-line title into an XY line plot? I'd like
    the lines to be different font sizes - the first larger than the
    subtitle.

    Any help is really appreciated.

    Regards,

    Mike

  2. #2
    Greg Glynn
    Guest

    Re: 2-line title on a xy line plot

    You can get two lines like this ( Using CHR$(10) )

    ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate
    ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Characters.Text = "First Line Title" &
    Chr(10) & "Second Line Title"

    The font thing might be trickier.

  3. #3

    Re: 2-line title on a xy line plot