Sort by Match

  1. #1
    Si
    Guest

    Sort by Match

    Please Help,
    I need to sort 18 Rows with information A2 to AH2 in B2 there is a serial
    number, problem is that the serial numbers are sorted in order lowest to
    highest. I need to be able to resort those serial numbers and the information
    in their rows to another order in Column AI2 I have the correct order of the
    serial number coming from another sheet. The information comes from a .csv
    file that I import with a Macro would like to be able to sort this with the
    Macro after Import.
    IE:
    B2 AI2
    9000 889100
    888999 999200
    889000 9000
    889100 888999
    999200 889000

    So That it ends up like this:
    B2 AI2
    889100 889100
    999200 999200
    9000 9000
    888999 888999
    889000 889000
    Can this be done with sort or maybe some equation.
    Is crucial for my Workbook to work correctly.
    Any Help much appreciated.

  2. #2
    FunkySquid
    Guest

    Re: Sort by Match

    You might be able to use a Vlookup formula here.