Have formulas for sums on a different worksheet update with new information

  1. #1

    Have formulas for sums on a different worksheet update with new information

    I have a big workbook which gets updated monthly. There is a summary
    sheet in it where I need to sum the previous 3 months, previous 12,
    year to date and total. I do not want to have to go in manually every
    month and update it, is there a formula that I could put in that can do
    this for me?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Have formulas for sums on a different worksheet update with new in

    You could probably work up something using Sumif but without knowing anything
    about the layout of your workbooks, that pretty much limits the opportunity
    to respond.

    If you want to send me a simple sample with some specifics included, I might
    be able to show you how.

    Tom Ogilvy
    [email protected]