Integrated calculator in excel 07 instead of separate calculator

  1. #1
    Wayne
    Guest

    Integrated calculator in excel 07 instead of separate calculator

    Instead of having to pull up the calculator off the start menu then transfer
    that data to excel, it would be great if we could have a way to calculate
    within the cell we want the data.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming

  2. #2
    Patrick Schmid
    Guest

    Re: Integrated calculator in excel 07 instead of separate calculator

    Type an equal sign (=) followed by whatever mathematical expression you
    want into a cell and Excel will calculate it for you.

    Patrick Schmid
    http://pschmid.net

    news:[email protected]: