"Enable, Disable macros" window does not pop up, security is medi

  1. #1
    Miguel Montes
    Guest

    "Enable, Disable macros" window does not pop up, security is medi

    Hi,
    I have a workbook with macros and a few times when I open the workbook the
    window to "enable or disable macros" does not pop up eventhough that my
    macros security is set to medium. I want the "enable or disable macros"
    window to pop up always.

    - My workbook is located in a network drive in a windows network
    - I am using office 2003

    Any suggestions very welcome

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: "Enable, Disable macros" window does not pop up, security is medi

    When you look at the macro security, check the trusted location tab.
    Also if someone that works on the project has a secure signature Excel
    will recognize that as safe.

    Die_Another_Day