update active window

  1. #1
    vj5
    Guest

    update active window

    Hi
    i am using a commandbar control in my com adin.
    i wants to make a commandbar button disable when user open any other
    application /window and again comes in excel
    window activate will work for Excel application only.
    how to do that?

  2. #2
    Xcelion
    Guest

    RE: update active window

    HI Vj

    I don't know whether there is any easy way out. What I did was to get the
    handle to excel main window and track its lost focus and got focus events.

    Thanks
    Xcelion