Using arrow keys to move form objects

  1. #1
    Post Tenebras Lux
    Guest

    Using arrow keys to move form objects

    I'm used to Access form design where <CTRL> Arrow key will move a form
    object, such as a textbox or control object, by one pixel. I've just started
    designing forms in the Excel VBE, and find that I'm unable to make the form
    object move with those key strokes.

    Is it possible to "nudge" the form object in Excel design using keystrokes,
    or is this only an Access feature? I know I can select and drag, but the
    movements are too big.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: Using arrow keys to move form objects

    Try Stephen Bullen's Nudge Tool. I've not used my self but heard that
    it is great.
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/vbetools/

    Die_Another_Day

  3. #3
    Post Tenebras Lux
    Guest

    Re: Using arrow keys to move form objects

    Thanks. It's excellent. Just what I needed.

    Are you implying that you cannot use the arrow keys to move form objects in
    Excel?