VB Window automatically displays

  1. #1
    JT
    Guest

    VB Window automatically displays

    I have a number of macros used in various cost centers. Most of these
    require the user to push a button and the end user never sees anything.

    I have one user, that no matter which macro he uses, as soon as he pushes
    the button, the MS visual basic window is automatically displayed.

    Is there a setting that is set differently for this user than the others.
    Any suggestions as to what is causing this?

    Thanks for the help.....

    --
    JT

  2. #2
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: VB Window automatically displays

    An untrapped error perhaps causing the code to break. Or a wild guess - are
    you using application.Goto with a defined name same as some vba procedure
    name. .

    Regards,
    Peter T

    news:[email protected]...