Integer only textbox?

  1. #1

    Integer only textbox?

    Can I set a textbox (on a form) to accept only integer values? If so
    how?
    TIA

  2. #2
    ImpulseBlue
    Guest

    Re: Integer only textbox?

    Create an _AfterUpdate() routine for your text box and then check if
    its an integer in your code.

  3. #3

    Re: Integer only textbox?

    Okay, I was afraid it wouldn't be as simple as a property value.

    Thank you.

  4. #4
    ImpulseBlue
    Guest

    Re: Integer only textbox?

    If the tool must use a userform then you are stuck with setting up
    events for it, but if you had the input in a cell on a worksheet then
    you could use simple Data Validation and set it to only whole
    numbers.... just some thoughts