Remove blue hyperlink line

  1. #1
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Remove blue hyperlink line

    Excel XP & Win XP
    I have a list of hundreds of hyperlinked cell entries. I want to remove the
    hyperlinks by code.
    When I manually scroll to one of these cells, right-click, and select Remove
    Hyperlink, the hyperlink is gone. However, there remains a blue line at the
    bottom of the cell that is not as long as the column is wide, so it's not a
    border and it's not an underline.
    My question: How do I remove that blue line, manually or by code?
    Once I know how to do it manually I can record a macro and get the code.
    Thanks for your time. Otto

  2. #2
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: Remove blue hyperlink line

    go to tools/autocorrect options and uncheck show autocorrect options buttons and
    see if that's what you want

    --

    Gary

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Remove blue hyperlink line

    Gary
    I appreciate the help but it didn't anything about the blue line.
    Thanks anyway. Otto
    news:[email protected]...