Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

  1. #1

    Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

    Hi all,

    Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?
    if we use FindWindow API calls ...

    Anyone please reply ...
    Rgds,

    Halim

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

    I assume you mean it HWnd.
    If it is on a worksheet then no, as it is windowless AFAIK.
    On a userform then yes. Use Spy++ to get its class.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

    Hi Nick,

    Thanks for your relply ,,,,,

    The classname refer to "F3 Server 60000000" nice help Nick
    I've just used this one:
    hWndFrm = FindWindow("ThunderDFrame", Me.Caption)
    hwndtextbox = FindWindowEx(hWndXL, 0, "F3 Server 60000000",
    vbNullString)

    is that right?
    Many Thanks,,
    halim

    NickHK menuliskan:

  4. #4
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

    I'm no expert when it comes to this, especially as it seems Office forms
    behave differently to "normal" windows.
    However, if it really is a textbox that you trying to find, Spy++ cannot
    pick it up on a userform, so I'm not sure what your "F3 Server 60000000"
    class is referring to.

    Why do need to do this in VBA ?

  5. #5
    NickHK

  6. #6

    Re: Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

    Hi Nick,

    I need to repositioning my Workbook window to the textbox posittion by
    using WinRect perhaps!, so I need the way to make the WB window look
    like pasted on the form ...

    do you have a better idea ???

    Rgds,
    halim

    NickHK menuliskan:

  7. #7
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Is It possible to get Lisbox1 windowlong ?

    There's a SpreadSheet control that I have that can hold a WB on a userform,
    MSOWC.DLL .