Marco to copy from active cell to top of column

  1. #1

    Marco to copy from active cell to top of column

    Am trying to write a macro that will select the range from my active cell<which will be the last cell in a column> to the first cell in the column

  2. #2

    Re: Marco to copy from active cell to top of column

    with activesheet
    .range(activecell,.cells(1,activecell.column)).select
    end with

    is one way.