After autofilter my results are not visible..

  1. #1
    Darin Kramer
    Guest

    After autofilter my results are not visible..

    HI guys,

    I run a macro which filters a column. (The headers occupy the first 2
    rows, the data starts in row 3)

    Problem is after filtering excel goes to (or I told it to goto) cell A1,
    and then it looks like there is not data to display from Row 3 downards
    - but if you just go down twice with your cursor there is data - ie the
    filter has worked fine but its just not displaying by default.
    HOW DO YOU TELL EXCEL to like "refresh" the screen so that the results
    of the filtering are visible???(irrespecitve if the filtered data starts
    on row 50, or 1000)

    Appreciate your help...!!!

    Regards

    Darin

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: After autofilter my results are not visible..

    Darin,

    Try:

    Range("A3:A65536").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Cells(1).Select

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: After autofilter my results are not visible..

    On Error Resume Next
    ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = False
    Range("A3").Select
    ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True