Recognize ALT key Pressed

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    Recognize ALT key Pressed

    I have a flowchart made up of autoshapes in XL. I have assigned OnAction
    events to each shape. The user can progress thru the flowchart by clicking on
    the shapes. I only want to allow the user to backup if the ALT key is held
    down while clicking on a previously selected shape.

    How can I recognize when the ALT key is pressed via code ?

  2. #2
    LenB
    Guest

    Re: Recognize ALT key Pressed

    Googling for "windows api keyboard alt key excel", this is the first
    result. Looks doable, maybe not easy.
    http://www.informit.com/articles/art...&seqNum=4&rl=1