Pivot Table Worksheets

  1. #1
    Lambtwo
    Guest

    Pivot Table Worksheets

    My workbook creates a series of worksheets (for each division) from a pivot
    table. In addition, there are 3 data worksheets that follow the pivot table
    created worksheets.

    I want to run a macro on the pivot worksheets only (not the last 3 data
    sheets). Fumbling around with the For Each and trying to exclude the last 3,
    but can't seem to make this work.

    Help please ...

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy