Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Invalid procedure call or argument error

  1. #1
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    Invalid procedure call or argument error

    I have a UserForm which has on it a MultiPage control on it. I want to use
    the code below to bring up my Data_Input Userform and I want to be on the
    January page. The code below is not working. I get an Invalid procedure call
    or argument error. I used similar code to call other pages on the UserForm,
    so I assume the problem is the fact that the page January is located on a
    MultiPage control located on the Income page. Hope that makes sense. Does
    anyone know how to alter the code below to get it to work?

    Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)

    If Not Application.Intersect _
    (Target, Me.Range("B3:I3,K3")) Is Nothing Then
    myMPPageName = "January"
    Data_Input.Show

  2. #2
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    Re: Invalid procedure call or argument error

    A little amplification.

    The January page is located on the MultiPage2 control which is imbedded in
    the Income page of the MultiPage1 control.

    "Patrick Simonds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I have a UserForm which has on it a MultiPage control on it. I want to use
    >the code below to bring up my Data_Input Userform and I want to be on the
    >January page. The code below is not working. I get an Invalid procedure
    >call or argument error. I used similar code to call other pages on the
    >UserForm, so I assume the problem is the fact that the page January is
    >located on a MultiPage control located on the Income page. Hope that makes
    >sense. Does anyone know how to alter the code below to get it to work?
    >

    > Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
    >
    > If Not Application.Intersect _
    > (Target, Me.Range("B3:I3,K3")) Is Nothing Then
    > myMPPageName = "January"
    > Data_Input.Show
    >
    > End If
    >
    > End Sub