I'm using Conditional Formatting for a cell with Formula Is set to my user-defined function. Everything works as it should except that:
- Excel ignores any breakpoints I set in the user-defined function
- Function doesn't run if there's a syntax error but Excel doesn't gripe like it should
- Errors aren't trapped.
- E.g., this line i = 1/0 does not throw error
- But the function exits if there is a runtime error
- Stop is ignored
- Debut.Assert false is ignored
Does anybody have an explanation or workaround for this 'un? I've got Excel 2003 SP2. Behavior is completely reproducible with a brand new bare workbook so it's probably not a side-effect of anything else..