Welcome to the Forum!
I hope this reply isn't to late for you to use it. You can call the macro from the Workbook_SheetSelectionChange event in the VBA Module ThisWorkbook. Now you won't have to add the macro to each individual sheet.
How to Save a Workbook Event Macro
1. Copy the macro using CTRL+C keys.
2. Open your Workbook and Right Click on any Worksheet's Name Tab
3. Left Click on View Code in the pop up menu.
4. Press ALT+F11 keys to open the Visual Basic Editor.
5. Press CTRL+R keys to shift the focus to the Project Explorer Window
6. Press the Down Arrow Key until ThisWorkbook is highlighted in blue.
7. Press the Enter key to move the cursor to the Code Window
8. Paste the macro code using CTRL+V
9. Save the macro in your Workbook using CTRL+S