Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

[SOLVED] Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

  1. #1
    Olivier SOW
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

    French version bellow
    ___________________________________

    Hi,

    I have an excel's worksheet with cellule having the same formula.
    I change often this formula.
    Existing a way to make something like bellow ?
    =FORMULA(CELL(A1))

    thanx

    _________________________________

    Bonjour,

    J'ai un classeur excel avec beacoup de cellule ou la formule est la meme.
    Il m'arrive souvent de modifier cette formule.
    je voudrais savoir s'il existe un moyen de faire quelque chose dans ce
    style:
    =FORMULE(CELLULE(A1))

    sachant que FORMULE n'existe pas et que CELLULE ne sert pas vraiment à ca.

    Merci

    --
    Olivier SOW
    *****************

    [email protected]
    tel 33 (0)4 42 82 43 37
    fax 33 (0)4 42 82 43 32

    Centre de vie Agora
    Bat A - ZI des paluds
    13781 AUBAGNE

  2. #2
    Andibevan
    Guest

    Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

    What is the formula?

    "Olivier SOW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    French version bellow
    ___________________________________

  3. #3
    Mike Fogleman
    Guest

    Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

    You can Name the formula the same way you would name a range,
    Insert/Name/Define. Then use that name in the cells that need the formula.
    Then you can edit the formula from now on in Insert/Name/Define for all the
    cells that refer to that formula name.

    Mike F

  4. #4
    Andibevan
    Guest

    Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

    Mike can you possibly give an example of a formula before and after
    converting it using your method (if you see what I mean).

    I have always used UDF's and have obviously missed your approach somehow.

    Ta

    Andi

    news:%[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Mike Fogleman
    Guest

    Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

    In cell A1 put the number 1, in A2, 2, and in A3, 3. Select
    Insert/Name/Define and in the Refers To box type =SUM($A$1:$A$3). Now name
    it formula1. Go to any cell (except A1:A3 of course) and type = formula1.
    The result will be 6. Excel will change the Refers To to show the sheet name
    when you go back to Insert/Name/Define to look like this
    =SUM(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$3). This naming formulas convention will also let you
    get around the 7 nested IF statement restriction. If you create two named
    formulas that have 6 nested IFs in each, you can use their names in another
    If statement making a total of 13 Ifs that Excel would treat as only one.
    ie. = If(formula1, formula2, formula3). See the possibilities?

    Mike F

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Andibevan
    Guest

    Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

    Thanks Mike

  7. #7
    redroseggs
    MS-Off Ver
    redroseggs

    Re: =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

    Salut les gars, Im a newbie. Nice à participer à ce forum.

    courtier simulation credit immobilier de france calcul taux pret a simulation crédit immobilier sera le montant total du prêt courtier simulation credit immobilier de france calcul taux pret

Closed Thread