Disable option buttons - Need VBA to disable second group of options based on response in
I am creating a survey where I need to disable the second group of option buttons based on response in first group. If user selects 'NA' radio button, all options in second group should be disabled.
My worksheet looks like this ..(attached worksheet).
Response 1 Response 2
1 2 3 4 NA 1 2 3 4
Re: Disable option buttons - Need VBA to disable second group of options based on response
Welcome to the Forum!
Your worksheet did not attach. Please try again.
B]To Post Your Workbook[/B]
- At the bottom right of the Reply window, Click the button Go Advanced
- At the top of the Your Message Window, in the first row of icons, Click the Paperclip icon.
- Click the Add Files button at the top right in the dialog box. This displays the File Manager dialog.
- Click the Select Files button at the bottom middle of the dialog.
- In the new window Find the file you want to upload, select it, and Click Open.
- You will now be back in the File Manager dialog. Click the bottom Middle button Upload File.
- Wait until the file has completely uploaded before you exit the File Manager dialog.
File Manger Picture
Remember To Do the Following....
1. Use code tags. Place [CODE] before the first line of code and [/CODE] after the last line of code.
2. Thank those who have helped you by clicking the Star below the post.
Old Scottish Proverb...
Luathaid gu deanamh maille! (Rushing causes delays!)
3. Please mark your post [SOLVED] if it has been answered satisfactorily.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 1