+ Reply to Thread

Macro

MS-Off Ver

Question Macro

please i enjoyed your videos. my name is Henry an active military guy. i have many forms that i am printing with peoples information i am able to sent the forms to print with those information but the problem is that i have to filter the name one after the other to print each form. i search for names from a list of names i have in excel run it one at a time. i am trying to see if you can help me with a macro that can go through the list one at a time and past the name for me in my pivot table run it and sent it to print.
    right now i can only past manually and use the macro and print it but i can not get the macro to get the data from another list and past on my pivot filter to run and print
    For instance,
    SN NAMES
    1 HENRY JOE
    2 PET DELT
    3 ANDROW MORE
    4 TIM VIC

I will like copy henry joe and past it in the pivot filter (which will fill the names on a form that I made and sent it to print to print) make a macro for this but I can not make it to automatically go to the next name ie pet delt and to the end of the list which is tim vic

MS-Off Ver
    O365 v 2402

Re: Macro

Administrative Note:

Welcome to the forum.

We would very much like to help you with your query, however the thread title does not really convey what your request is about.

Please take a moment to amend your thread title. Make sure that the title properly explains your request. Your title should be explicit and not be generic (this includes function names used without an indication of what you are trying to achieve).

Please see Forum Rule #1 about proper thread titles and adjust accordingly. To edit the thread title, open the original post to edit and then click on Go Advanced (bottom right) to access the area where you can edit your title.

(Note: this change is not optional. No help to be offered until this moderation request has been fulfilled.)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information