Hello Excel gurus ! I found this website as highly useful resource, as I already have learned and managed lots of issues, however this one is really killing me. I read posts on a related topic and tried to do some macro, changing chart options, unfortunately it didn't work out... So here is my problem:

I am trying to build so called "derivatives tool" with which you can kind of a play with some of the instruments. There is data from 2007 and Monte Carlo simulation for year more (as forecast). So, the issue is that in a Sheet "new portfolio" I have Graphs for underlings (which is fine) and from A35 graphs for payout (that's where the problem is ). I was trying it to make as flexible as possible, one of the criteria is a dates for expiration and that is a main issue. When I am changing dates, it consequently returns me other result from the previous one and change the range for estimated values (Sheet "Monte carlo database" - columns with name "formula!!!" ) I found the formula on this forum which helped me subtract values for dates needed, however when the dates are changing, Charts are unconnected to new values. I tried advices from the forum, but at the end nothing have changed...
It is kind of a dynamic charting. I have no idea how to do it.. Thus, I would highly appreciate any help, suggestions from your side guys!
I also attached a file for you to see, maybe for playing a little with derivatives
Just forgot, if someone has time, can you look at macro "simulation" button please (sheet "new portfolio" at the top), I assigned monte carlo to it, but it is still generating new values when something is changed.
Thanks in advance! Derivatives Tools.xlsb