I am populating a two column listbox with the labels and data from several text boxes. The example I am using has 5 textboxes so that I can understand what I am doing. The actual project will have some 50 text boxes and from what I can see, my code is looking rather cumbersome.

I have looked at arrays but I have limited understanding of how to implement them and also I understand that you can’t create arrays out of controls. Below is what I am currently using to post the labels in column 1 and textbox data in column 2. Any help understanding how to do this better would be fabulous.

Please Login or Register  to view this content.
The second thing is that all of the textboxes will contain numbers… currency amounts. They are prefilled via initialization with ‘ 0.00 ‘ The textboxes are categorized over several tabbed pages in a multipage control. The listbox, located on the main userform, is a visual feedback to the user. It is for them to see actually what they entered into which textbox(updated by this button click as many times as they need). Currently, the listbox lists ALL textboxes and I would like it to exclude any textbox that has not been altered from its original value of 0.00. The vast majority of this textboxes will not be changed for any one transaction. As it stands I get a listing for every textbox. With some 50 lines, most of which won’t have anything but zeros, the listbox becomes more of a chore than an aid.

Your help would be most appriciated.... Thank You in advance
Scott