extracting data from seating chart

  1. #1
    cds
    Guest

    extracting data from seating chart

    the first page of my worksheet contains a list of people, table numbers and
    meals selected
    page two contains the table numbers.
    i want to be able to type the table number on page one and have the tables
    automatically fill the people on page two
    is there a way to do it without utilizing the pivot table?

  2. #2
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    Re: extracting data from seating chart

    Check out VLOOKUP. You can find some examples here:

    Jason
    Atlanta, GA

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: extracting data from seating chart

    See one response at your next post
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: extracting data from seating chart

    (Re-sent, apologies for the unintentioned advance dating)