HELP creating what should be easy formula!

  1. #1
    dmeals
    Guest

    HELP creating what should be easy formula!

    Dummy here.

    - Paying a worker 200 non-recoverable draw, weekly
    - Paying same worker 250 recoverable draw, weekly
    - Combined draws = gauranteed 450 weekly income

    Trying to create a formula to accomplish the following.

    - If billed hours generates income below 450, I pay the gaurantee and carry
    forward the amount greater than the 200 non-recoverable.
    - If billed hours generates income above 450, I want to deduct an amount of
    accrued recoverable draw, but not to exceed the 450 weekly gaurantee - THIS
    IS THE TOUGH PART FOR ME!

    Any help appreciated!!

  2. #2
    dmeals
    Guest

    RE: HELP creating what should be easy formula!

    SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!!