Help with summing

  1. #1
    Carl Brehm
    Guest

    Help with summing

    Row 1 is for dates starting at c1
    Column A is a number starting at d1
    Column B is a Sum of the row

    NO Total 12MAR02 17MAR02
    14 327.58 45.25 45.98
    25 259.98 19.25 38.253

    What I would like to do is sum by NO and month/year.

    Thanks

    Carl & Linda Brehm
    Lake Lafourche Bird House
    Hebert, LA

    Keets, Tiels, GN Lories, Quakers
    Mitred Conures, TAG's, Bourkes
    Lovebirds, Cherry Head Conures
    Prince of Whales

    Wholesale Cages to Breeders & Pet Stores

  2. #2
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: Help with summing

    Hi
    could you give an example what exactly you want to sum in your example?

    --
    Regards
    Frank Kabel
    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Carl Brehm
    Guest

    Re: Help with summing

    on sheet("monthly_Totals") in Column A I have a list of numbers
    In Row 1 I have a list of date formatted MM/YY

    Would like to total from Vendor_Total worksheet all based on MM/YY and on
    Numbers

    data 'Months listing starts in Column C
    NO Total 12MAR02 17MAR02 19Oct05 'row 1
    14 6327.58 45.25 45.98 159.52 'Data
    Starts in Row4
    25 41259.98 19.25 38.253 357.39

    total
    March 02 Oct05 ' Row !
    14 91.23 159.52
    25 57.5 357.39

    --
    Carl & Linda Brehm
    Lake Lafourche Bird House
    Hebert, LA

    Keets, Tiels, GN Lories, Quakers
    Mitred Conures, TAG's, Bourkes
    Lovebirds, Cherry Head Conures
    Prince of Whales

    Wholesale Cages to Breeders & Pet Stores
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: Help with summing

    Hi
    not fully testedt but try on your second sheet:
    =SUMPRODUCT(('sheet1'!A2:A100=14)*(MONTH('sheet1'!C1:X1)=3)*(YEAR('sheet1'!C1:X1)=2002)*('sheet1'!C2:X100))