Two cell accumulator

  1. #1
    Bill
    Guest

    Two cell accumulator

    I can make A1 accumulate to B1, no problem. My question is how do you get
    additional cell to accumulate without changing the values in the previous
    cells. I would like this to work for multi rows : Example- A1 accumulate to
    B1, A2 accumulate to B2, A3 accumulate to B3 and so on. Each row would stand
    on it's own.
    --
    Bill

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Two cell accumulator

    Bill,

    It would help if you would post how you are doing this: my method would
    involve the worksheet's change event:

    If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub
    If Target.Column = 1 Then
    Target(1, 2).Value = Target(1, 2).Value + Target.Value

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...