X-axis customizing

  1. #1

    X-axis customizing

    I would like to only make the X=0 line on my excel chart darker. How do I go about doing that ?

  2. #2
    I am using XY scatter plot.

  3. #3
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    Re: X-axis customizing

    Schnett,

    Add a second XY series similar to below (this example shows a chart length
    of 100 - yours needs to match your specs.). Remove the line markers and
    adjust increase the line weight. Color the line black or whatever to match
    the rest of your chart.

    x y
    100 0
    0 0

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  4. #4
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: X-axis customizing

    If you have a y-axis and it is set at the default of x=0, double-click
    it and from the Patterns tab adjust the format of the line as desired
    (I'd start by picking a thicker line than the default).

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,