Charting series in different sheets (summarize)

  1. #1
    uriel78
    Guest

    Charting series in different sheets (summarize)

    1) I've a worksheet "TEST" ( with 4 different sheets. In every sheet there
    are 2 series of data (located at the same position row-column in every
    sheet, i.e. L3:L203;K3K203 and N3:N203;O3:O203)
    How can I plot, in a separate sheetm a summary chart of all the series
    above...(organized by name of the correspondent sheet)? I wish to define a
    generalized procedure as I must do it for many files...

    2) As said above, I've got many files, each one is organized as worksheet
    "TEST", so that there are "TEST1", "TEST2" and so on...
    I wish to compare (and chart) series across two or more workheets, for the
    sheets equally named (i.e. series in "sheet1" of "TEST1"..."TEST5"
    worksheet). Is there a way to realized this thing...?

    TIA

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Charting series in different sheets (summarize)

    Hi,

    Have a look at Jon's explanation.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    uriel78
    Guest

    Re: Charting series in different sheets (summarize)

    thank you, I'll try those tips!