Odd Dissappearing Spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Jack
    Guest

    Odd Dissappearing Spreadsheet

    I have a bit of a strange question. What would cause a spreadsheet to load
    successfully, able to be seen in print preview, but you can't physically see
    it. Basically the sheet loaded but I couldn't see it until I went to
    Windows>Arrange>(and then selected a different arrangement). It wasn't
    minimized, and I couldn't detect the edge of it with the mouse at all. It
    was literally invisible. Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance,
    Jack

  2. #2
    Jack
    Guest

    RE: Odd Dissappearing Spreadsheet

    I have a possible reason as to why this may have happened: coding in the
    cells. The spreadsheet itsself has several different types of formulas.
    Could the combination of some of these cause a kind of "Hard Coding" effect
    on the sheet itsself?