How do i set up my desktop computer to work from my laptop

  1. #1
    juliek
    Guest

    How do i set up my desktop computer to work from my laptop

    Hi I am new to laptop computing I have a destop computer and a laptop
    both access the internet (cable blueyonder broadband ) via a linsky
    wireless connection set up in another room done to avoid using wires
    when moving the desktop computer into my sons room. How do I set up the
    computers to talk to each other so that I can tell my printer upstairs
    to print a document i have written on my laptop without joining via
    wires to the printer....Thanks in anticipation ..Juliek

    --
    juliek

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: How do i set up my desktop computer to work from my laptop

    juliek wrote:
    > Hi I am new to laptop computing I have a destop computer and a laptop
    > both access the internet (cable blueyonder broadband ) via a linsky
    > wireless connection set up in another room done to avoid using wires
    > when moving the desktop computer into my sons room. How do I set up
    > the computers to talk to each other so that I can tell my printer
    > upstairs to print a document i have written on my laptop without
    > joining via wires to the printer....Thanks in anticipation ..Juliek

    What has this to do with Excel? Try in uk.comp.home-networking

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

  3. #3