adding a new page break to an existing page break

  1. #1
    Edward Letendre
    Guest

    adding a new page break to an existing page break

    I have a question for the experts in excel. At the company where I am
    working, a user has setup an excel spreadsheet with page breaks, that
    separate the data from page to page. That is fine and dandy.

    The user now wants to add a new page break to begin a new page. The current
    page breaks run from cell A1 to say cell k25 and continue down, page by page.
    The last page is page 45 and I need to insert page 46, page 47, etc. as the
    data in the spreadsheet grows. Can someone please give me the exact
    instructions as to add a new series of pages or really page breaks to
    continue the numbering. I beleve that each page is configured exactly the
    same (row and column count per page).

    Edward Letendre.

  2. #2
    peterm
    Guest

    RE: adding a new page break to an existing page break

    put the cursor in the cell you want then Insert > page break