Getting "printer not installed" when trying to edit page setup

  1. #1
    jac
    Guest

    Getting "printer not installed" when trying to edit page setup

    Whenever I try to change the page setup instead of getting the window to make
    the changes I get a message that "printers are not installed

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Does the printer show in My Computer / Printers? If it doesn't, click on Add Printer and follow the Wizard - you may need the disk that came with the printer. It sometimes helps to uninstall and then reinstall a printer. It could be that a printer driver has become corrupted.

  3. #3
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Getting "printer not installed" when trying to edit page setup

    Is that message correct? If so, install a printer.