annoying voice

  1. #1
    Harry Dolol
    Guest

    annoying voice

    Hi, im new to excel...

    How do you get rid of the annoying voice whenever you enter something into a
    cell. The voice reads back what i write in that cell, it drives me crazy.

    thanks

  2. #2
    IC
    Guest

    Re: annoying voice

    It sounds like you have text-to-speech enabled. I don't have this installed
    on my PC, but try going to View|Toolbars|Text To Speech. I assume there's an
    option there to disable it.

    Ian

    news:[email protected]...