Can you solve my problem?

  1. #1
    Keith Robinson
    Guest

    Can you solve my problem?

    Hi
    How can I randomly select six different numbers at any one time i.e lottery
    numbers. I have tried using the formula below,
    =INT(RAND()*49)+1, which works OK but I get repeated numbers in a line of
    six, can anyone
    help?
    Keith

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Can you solve my problem?

    For one way, see:

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/randint.html

    Usage: Select six cells and array-enter

    =RandInt(1,49)

  3. #3

    Re: Can you solve my problem?

    You got multiple responses to your first post.