animation

  1. #1
    John Campbell
    Guest

    animation

    I have a business simulation game that I use in class. The winner is
    determined from spinning a "wheel of fortune" for which I have already
    written the macro. I would like to show a spinning roulette wheel
    before the results of each spin is shown. Is there an easy way to add
    animation?
    I have reviewed the information from J Walk's website, downloaded some
    jpg files but am a novice from this point forward.

    J Campbell

  2. #2
    Alok
    Guest

    RE: animation

    Hi,

    Here is some code for you to play around with

    Cut and paste this code into a module.
    Also place a star shape object from the drawing tool into sheet1 - somewhere
    in the center of the sheet. Note that it must be the only or atleast the
    first shape on the sheet. Then run the macro called Spin1

    Sub Spin(ByVal dVal As Double)

    Dim i As Double

    With Sheet1.Shapes(1)
    For i = 0 To dVal Step 0.1