Turning off the repeating voice. Help please.

  1. #1

    Turning off the repeating voice. Help please.

    I was having a look around excel's voice recognition a few days ago. Now,
    after I have enterd information in a cell, I get an audio repeat of that
    information through my speakers. I can also no longer navigate cells using
    my keyboard arrows. When I press an arrow now, the whole page moves in that
    direction but the initial cell is still active.

    How can I stop excell repeating everything I type and how can I get back to
    navigating with my keyboard arrow keys again?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Turning off the repeating voice. Help please.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326526

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)