Consolidating sheets

  1. #1
    Guest

    Consolidating sheets

    Hi

    We are buying a company and I need to create a stock spreadsheet from their
    workbook. I would like a single sheet containing the information from about
    25 of their sheets. They have one sheet per type of stock item (all in one
    book), so some of their sheets have 1 row and some have 50! Bearing in mind
    that some of the rows are hidden (which I don't want) what is the easiest
    way to consolidate their information into a single sheet, containing all of
    the info from the individual sheets?
    Cheers.
    Andy.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Consolidating sheets

    Perhaps something like this, Andy?
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=151

    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: Consolidating sheets

    Thanks, Anne. I'll give it a go!

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Guest

    Re: Consolidating sheets

    Hi

    I've tried that but it includes the hidden rows - which I don't want! Andy
    ideas?

    Andy.