Filter based on a column of items

  1. #1
    Pasko1
    Guest

    Filter based on a column of items

    I have a range of data 500 rows high x 5 columns wide. I want to filter the
    range by comparing the values in the first column to a separate range in 92
    rows high (x 1 column wide). I want the whole range to therefore be 92 rows
    high x 5 columns wide, with the first column equal to the "lookup" range. I
    do not want to use Vlookup.

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    Re: Filter based on a column of items

    You might look at Data>Filter>Advanced Filter.

    HTH |:>)

    On 8/22/05 5:16 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Pasko1"