How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

  1. #1
    Guest

    Re: How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

    Hi

    Have a look at the PROPER function

    --
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

    Try this:
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

  3. #3
    Fenljp26
    Guest

    Re: How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

    Thanks Andy, saves alot of time..

  4. #4
    Fenljp26
    Guest

    Re: How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

    Anne-
    Thanks, saved me alot of time

  5. #5
    Guest

    Re: How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

    Thanks for the feedback!

  6. #6
    Guest

  7. #7
    Anne Troy

  8. #8
    Fenljp26

  9. #9
    Fenljp26

  10. #10
    Guest

  11. #11
    Fenljp26
    Guest

    How can I convert all Caps to first letter caps in Excel?

    I have a large worksheet in a database I am building and am transporting some
    files that are all caps. Is there any possible way that I can change it to
    small font except for the first letter of the word? Eventually I am going to

  12. #12
    Guest

  13. #13
    Anne Troy