pdf conversion

  1. #1
    Guest

    Re: pdf conversion

    Hi Pat

    One way is to download CutePDF, which 'installs' a PDF printer. Instead of
    printing to your printer, you print to CutepDF, it asks for a filename, and
    sends the output to a PDF file.
    Have a look here:
    http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/Writer.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: pdf conversion

    Pat

    For FREE!!!

    I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
    at Dale Nurden's site.

    http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

    Saves first to single *.ps file which you then converte to *.pdf

    Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Guest

  4. #4