Additional Conditions for Conditional Formatting

  1. #1
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Additional Conditions for Conditional Formatting

    Hi Eric,
    One way is to use a Change Event macro (not for formulas)
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#case

    The other way is t use an Addon that extends the number of conditions
    Extended Conditional Formatter «Excel addin«, Bob Phillips
    & Frank Kabel, addin that makes it possible to enter up to 50 conditions
    with the same entry type panels as builtin Conditional Formatting.
    Note this is Beta software (testing not production). (posted 2004-11-07)
    http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

    ---
    HTH,

  3. #3