exporting graph into a jpeg or bmp format

  1. #1
    Amjen1
    Guest

    exporting graph into a jpeg or bmp format

    I need to export my charts/graphs into a jpeg or bmp format so I can post
    them on a page in the web. The tool that they are posted in only will accept
    charts and graphs that have bmp or jpg file extensions. I don't see this as
    an option in Excel...any ideas?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: exporting graph into a jpeg or bmp format

    Charts should generally not be exported as jpeg. Common other formats
    are gif and png; bmps are generally very large.

    You can use VBA to export charts to common graphical formats, depending
    on your installation. But John Walkenbach's free Chart Tools add-in
    (http://j-walk.com) can export charts for you, in GIF, PNG, TIF, and JPG
    formats.

    - Jon
    -------