How do I only show a range of columns/rows in Excel?

  1. #1
    Larry Zukerman
    Guest

    How do I only show a range of columns/rows in Excel?

    I only want to view, say, columns A thru K and rows 1 thru 23. Even if I
    scroll, I still don't want the sheet to go out of that range.

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: How do I only show a range of columns/rows in Excel?

    Hi Larry

    Insert the following code into a module in the workbook.
    Press Alt+F11 to bring up the VB Editor.
    Insert>Module and paste the code below into the module.
    Change the sheet name to your sheet name if it is different to Sheet1

    Sub Auto_Open()

    ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "A1:K23"
    End Sub

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  3. #3
    damorrison
    Guest

    Re: How do I only show a range of columns/rows in Excel?

    hide the colmns and rows
    select column L then shift,end , right until you are at the end of the
    sheet go to format,columns,hide
    do the same for the rows