Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

adding columns

  1. #1
    autumn
    Guest

    adding columns

    Help, how do I just add a column to gain the total. Thanks

  2. #2
    Domenic
    Guest

    Re: adding columns

    You can use the SUM function...

    =SUM(A1:A100)

    Adjust the range accordingly.

    Hope this helps!

  3. #3
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: adding columns

    autumn, something like, =SUM(A1:A10), to add whats in A1:A10

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: adding columns

    Or for the whole column, =SUM(A:A)

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:%[email protected]...

  5. #5
    autumn
    Guest

    Re: adding columns

    I guess I was making it too complicated. Thanks