how to get excel to display blank if reference cell blank

  1. #1
    silent1(not)
    Guest

    how to get excel to display blank if reference cell blank

    I'm trying to get a blank if a refernce cell is blank or perform calculation
    using the reference cell if there is an entry in the ref cell

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: how to get excel to display blank if reference cell blank

    =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1*250)

    as an example

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...