change margens messure from inches to cm.

  1. #1
    Papucho
    Guest

    change margens messure from inches to cm.

    I live in Ecuador, here we use centimeters for paper sizes and margens. So I
    need to change the original inches, to cm.

  2. #2

    Re: change margens messure from inches to cm.

    Papucho wrote:
    > I live in Ecuador, here we use centimeters for paper sizes and margens. So I
    > need to change the original inches, to cm.

    Hi Papucho

    This isn't an Excel issue but try:

    Start > Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options >
    Customize, change Measurment system to Metric > OK > OK

    Regards

    Steve